Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fargo North Dakota Nov-15

"Grandpa I've been everywhere but Fargo North Dakota..." This song is the one that I have had stuck in my head ALL DAY and my brain refuses to move on to a different line!!!!! So I have been listening to Andrew Peterson on my Ipod.
We made it to St. Cloud MN at about 2:30 this afternoon and decided to come here to Fargo. We are staying at a motel 6 and Rose wont come out from under the bed and all I can see of Moriah is her legs. She is trying to sooth this cat into coming into a room full of 8 people and 2 dogs, yes the hotel room in bigger than the Sub but I think I want to join the cat!
The Car was crowded all day and if Rose wasn't yowling then Mac was puking or Aleika was whining. At one point Dad said our next stop was the humane society. Rose got let out of her kennel and Aleika got a bone and Mac had nothing left in his stomach to... the rest of our trip was very animal quiet.
This morning we woke to icy roads and 1in of snow on the ground. The cooler that we have plugs into the car to keep cool with out ice. We forgot to unplug it, the battery was dead. The jumper cables where in the trailer under 7 bags of cloths. Jake got his from the barn and jumped the sub for us. Thank God for big brothers! Lets hope that tomorrow starts better.
Pray for us dear friends, pray hard!

No comments: